25.11.05

Me Under The Microscope

I love the concept of blogging. It’s a great way to pour out your heart onto a paper (rather computer screen). Well! I never knew this when I started writing. But it turned out to be much more transperant than I thought it was. As more and more of my friends read what I scribbled, I realised they had finally found a secret passageway into my head. Well! After being tagged by Bugs, it’s probably high time I do it intentionally.
So here’s Namrata Kale, in 20 short sentences.....

--- People call me by various names.... Namya, Namu, Namy, Nams, Kale.... (my names at home are much more
articulate though)

--- I am fed up of being described as “that TALL female!!” It seems like it was a crime I had too much Bournvita and I cycled a bit more in my growing age!

--- I take my own sweet time to break the ice with a person; which explains why people generally have the notion that I have an attitude or am just plain and simple arrogant. Gimme a break yaa... let me finish analyzing YOU first!!

--- I simply love to talk..... more precisely chat!! People who have passed the initial Acid Analysis Test (Read: my friends) will vouch for this. (So will the length of this piece!)

--- 80% of my being is wrapped around my friends..... 20% is equally divided among the following: my laptop, my cell
phone, my diary.

--- I am a complete caffeine-addict. That one cup of coffee/tea literally switches on my brains (whenever required). Without
that, donot expect brilliant ideas.

--- I do not have the gene in my gene pool that lets a person sit in one place for more than 15 minutes. It is a disease.
I don’t know the clinical name. You can call it Hyper-energectima perhaps!! Of course, this condition prevails
only when I am outside the house. The minute I cross the threshold of my home, I am the biggest slob that walked the planet!!

--- I am one stubborn a**. If I stick onto something, I can harp on it for the rest of my life. This also explains why I
walk into class exactly 5 minutes late everyday. Some people never ever change!!

--- I am a workaholic – some call me insane, some call me a maniac, but that comes part and parcel with the
stubborn a** syndrome!

--- I have a new found love – food. I seem to be hungry all the time these days. My mom has tried to stuff food into me
all my life. So when I say this, she’d probably heave a sigh of relief; I guess I’m covering up for the last 22 years!

--- I am sinfully organized. If I get a well-deserved break on a Sunday, I just might celebrate this little vacation by
cleaning my cupboard!

--- I want to, at least once in my life, see the Mona Lisa. I have always wondered, She’s just smiling damn it.....what’s the big
fuss about??

--- I cannot stand guys who believe in their hearts and minds that they are reincarnations of Adonis. The tight T-shirts,
the cigarette sticking out of the mouth, the “I-am-too-hot” look in the eyes..... Come on, not everyone can pull it
off!!

--- Like Bugs, I cannot stand squeaky ultra-cute girls. This is also why I have spent a good portion of my life in the company of boys and tomboys (and I’m glad I fall under the second category). They are genuine, extremely
dependable and very, very fuss-free.

--- I love to sketch, but never ask me to replicate the same sketch. Somehow.... I can never do it!!!

--- There are two things that I love in a guy – the way he carries himself off and his eyes. The former defines his
character, the latter shows his innocence.

--- Dancing lives in my RBCs (blood for the scientifically uninitiated). Nothing cures better than losing myself on the
dancefloor. Most people think I’m drunk when they see me there!!

--- I’ve always wondered why siblings are never supposed to get along. The old Marathi saying defines my relationship
with my brother – enemies of a past life strategically take birth in the same house!! He hates me, and I hate him,
but I would kill anyone who’d say a word against him!!

--- I make it a point to take out time to wonder about the Whys and Hows of life. Believe me when you sit back and
let your mind wander, you seem to notice many more things in the world around you!

--- I have always wondered why nice guys come in such ridiculously small packages. (I guess I should’ve shared my
Bournvita secret a little earlier!!)

To sum it all up in short, I’ll just say this,
I’m looking for a T-shirt that says: Crazy, and goddamn proud of it!!
(Funny how come no one’s made those yet!!)
Namy.
P.S.: Im going to tag Ramit and Rajesh...
Out with it fellas!! 20 sentences about urself!!

3 comments:

Nomaswap = Swapneil said...

well, i know something more about u now. great!! though dont think it was aimed at me, i shall take / grab the last line as a compliment!
about the editing needed, i have mailed u.
i like Nams from wht i understand from the 20 lines...

Sumedh said...

hey there... if i remember correctly, wasn't "big eyes" a part of the nicknames club? :p

got this blog add from orkut.

Kag said...

I was here.
:kag